Saturday, July 2, 2011

Altered Canvas it is

Finally back to let you know what I have been working on this past week. It has been so hard to get things done with all three kids wanting my attention full time. Every time I try to work on my projects my kids want to do crafts too and I have to stop and help them. Well yeah I don't blame them with all the goodies finally on display and so accesible, who would not want to play with them..LOL. Specially with Mom doing fun stuff with it. and once they are done they are ready to go swimming and then, and then, well then it's ELEVEN o'clock (PM) and I finally get to do my thing.

So now onto what is new...I received my online orders for new products that I wanted to try. YAY!!! so many goodies to play with and loving all my new things. Of course I wanted to try everything out FAST..you know how thrilling it is to try something new...oh and scary too...LOL. This time I just jumped right into it without giving it too much thought and it has been so much fun.

What I have been playing with is....(little drum roll please)... three altered canvases inspired by a dress form die cut set I bought from Bona....(Thank You Bona, I am loving them!!!!). Then my promise to mix it up with my old things to keep it challenging and productive. I am almost done with all three and will be uploading a video and maybe some pictures, but to give you a small clue they are dress forms in three styles (a) classic, (b) girly and (c) artsy, basically based on three sides of me. The artsy one is the one I started yesterday for an altered canvas challenge they are having this month (July) at A Little Scrap of Heaven.

Now I am off to finish the artsy one...the kids are finally sleeping. Hurray...I hope you come back and take a look at them and let me know what you think...
Evy

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies! Perhaps something with kraft :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little limited on my manly materials and my stamp collection, but let's see if I make something for that....I just uploaded the videos...stayed up till I finally finished up to a point that I felt happy with...Ahhhhh relief! Thanks Virginia

    ReplyDelete