Friday, July 15, 2011

A link to my You Tube Channel

Hello my new friends, today I am getting the last things together before I leave for my trip and thought I could leave a link to my Channel on You Tube so that you could see what the Art Journal looks live LIVE. I don't know if some of you did see it but just in case. Here it is:



Besides that I just finished some invitations for my beautiful new nephew's Baptism and with that my last project before I left. Tried to take some pictures but they came out horrible. I need to get a better camera and set up some time soon. (very delicate and simple but I love how they turned out). I will double check them again and see if I can show you how they looked. But they are now on their way to Williamstown, Ma so if the pics I got do not work I missed the chance...je,je.

I hope I get some type of internet connection on this trip, so that I can keep in contact, but I have no idea how that will work or how much free time I will have during this trip, so I will tell you all how it went when I get back (hopefully with some great pictures). I so look forward to making this blog a friendly environment where we can share, meet and enjoy ourselves. I hope to make this blog just that, a great Creative Spot where we get to spend some time getting to know what we like, what inspires us and developing some great new frienships. I truly enjoy your visits and finding all your comments so please keep them coming and I will be back soon...hugs and thanks for stoping by.
Evy

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fabulous trip Evy. Your art journal came out so BEAUTIFUL and I have to make one. You are so creative Evy!! Enjoy your trip and fill up your gorgeous journal. I can't wait until you get back as I will be going through Evy withdrawl..lol. Can't wait to talk to you again...please come back safe!! Many hugs...Terri of Two Pink Peas
    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yo so much Terri...I will do my best to squeezze the best out of this trip...You take care and we'll be in touch very soon..hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful safe trip! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! I am a new follower. Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete