Friday, July 8, 2011

Making flowers with my new dies and some projects I found while organizing my studio

Here I am sorting through my boxes and trying to organize my studio space. That means finding all my products from different stages I have gone through in my designs and as usual finding new ways in which I can combine my things with the new ones I have been buying now...I love doing that.
So first I started palying with my beads and made some pins...so much fun that my six year old girl wanted to play again...What a great partner to play with...then I made some different types of flowers..that was so much fun too and finally on Wednesday I found a box full of projects that I had made a while ago but never got arround to show or sell...so I made a video to show you what they look like....I would really love some feedback on what you all think of them. So here are both videos. I hope you like them...Now I am off to start on my new art journal which is something I want to start doing this summer. I hope to share some of it soon...






I would love to have you subscribe to my YT Channel and to see your comments...it just makes this whole journey way more special and fun. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment