Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Flip Video upload to YouTube

Hello and welome back...
Today I wanted to share my take on filming my video on the Flip and let you know that I liked how it turned out so much better than what I achieved on my iPod Touch video attempt.

I was able to film two of my kids making a project inspired by my first video and it came out great. Then my attempt at editing the video including music and multiple clips was so much fun. So I am one happy camper!!!!

I also have to confess that I got bitten by the "haul" bug and did make a couple of online purchases with my birthday money and I am thrilled and inspired to try everything out...so here is the video of my kids (please let me know what you think) and I am off to try my goodies out...Keep creating and having fun and hope to see you back soon.
Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment