Monday, June 20, 2011

My First Challenge Sumbission

I have been so inspired by all the videos and blogs in the past week that I spent the whole weekend fixing my "crafting/studio"corner and getting all my supplies out of storage...Today...well.. today that I am almost there (for now)... these two challenges that I found made me stop and actually join my first challenge response.

The one I did make in time to join was CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC #7, but it is also inspired by a Tuesday Trigger : Rainbow Bright at Moxie Fab World's Blog

The bright colors in this one I loved and the texture of the thread...well what can I say....


And this CFC one focused on color blocking made it even more fun to play with....

                                                     CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC #7

So here is the card/invitation I created to paricipate in this challenge...I had a great time going through my old stash of things and actually using up some goodies....So thanks to the wonderful challenges on these blogs for the inspiration!!!! I LOVED it! Hope you like it too.

Thank you for passing by and hope to have you back soon...keep on being inspired and enjoy!
Evy

5 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats on your new blog! What an awesome job on taking part in the challenges!! AND I'm so glad that you chose to participate in the CAS-ual Fridays! I love your colored inspired blocks and the composition is fantastic! those little buttons add such a lovely touch,too! Hope to see your fab work soon again! So glad that you join on the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Watch out..this can be addicting! :) This card is super cute and I can't wait to see what you have in store for your fellow bloggers. Love everything about this card. I am your first follower! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful! Wow, such a fun and clever design--i love how you used the colors. And the thread and buttons add so much--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Virginia I look forward to more of these challenges.

    Arlene, thank you so much for being my first follower...I hope we get to share some very special treats blogging along...I am having so much fun learning about all of it and creating.

    Sharron thanks...I am loving this...and I just uploaded a couple of videos to my channel to share with all of you.

    Loved having all of you visit my blog...Have a great day,
    Evy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, you did it!! Really super cute and so very creative. I love the color blocks and the thread and of course the buttons. You should be very proud of yourself!! Hugs, Terri of Two Pink Peas
    www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete