Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello to all my creative friends. The month of January has been a very active one so far...Travels, family time, crafty shopping and now on to new and wonderful creative challenges to join and create...I is already looking like a fun and positve new year for all. I have just proudly added the badge for the amazing private group I joined last year on Facebook, hosted and organized by Luisa Diaz and I look forward to the coming months and everything they will bring. The special friendships I have found online sharing through YouTube, Tinychat, Skype and NBC's Facebook group are such a joy in my life and I truly treasure this amazing opportunity. I hope I can continue to share with all of you. I am proud to say that I have two craft channels. I started my Spanish channel Puntoturquesa in the last months of 2012 with great response and the joy of finding new wonderful, creative, talented and crafty friends. I look forward to this 2013 and all the fun and inspirational moments we will have the opportunity to share. I feel very blessed to be inspired and to learn from so many talented ladies and friends in this new creative journey and thank all of you for your support and sharing. Have a great January and I hope to be back soon to share more with all of you. I will do my best to keep all of my creative channels active and to find ways in which I can share with all my friend groups here and on the rest of the creative groups I am proud to be part of. Please join me and let me know about you and what you would like to find here and on my YT channels. thanks and happy crafting and creative inspirations to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment