Sunday, April 22, 2012

My recent project

Hello I am back and trying my best to keep up with the crafting and posting but this school year has been so busy that I don't find the time to do all the things I would love to do. Today I was actually able to finish my second Birthday present for one of my daughter's friends. I did the first one last weekend. I decided to try and give handmade things for all the next presents coming up this month. So I am hard at work on them since my daughters have been invited to five birthdays so far...I made a video of both of them. Please visit my YouTube channel or press on the video below to watch. I will try to post some pictures I took of the last set before I had to wrap it. I hope you get just as inspired to make some gifts too. Come back and visit soon, have a wonderful week, Evy This is the one I was still working on today....

No comments:

Post a Comment